Role: Business Coach and Hive Facilitator
Hive Thinking is an exciting new business. We bring businesses together to make them stronger. Our emphasis is on community and connection.
We are looking for a personable, driven and organised individual to join us as a business coach and Hive facilitator. Your role will be to recruit business owners and create your own Hive network. You will guide this network of business owners and leaders to help them develop and grow their businesses, and themselves.
You should be experienced in all aspects of business with a desire to assist others achieve their goals. Using all your know-how you will engage with and support businesses, providing ideas, support and solutions to their problems.
This will require effective communication and influencing, the ability to exercise and articulate sound judgement, utilising your experience to meet and exceed business requirements and expectations.
You might be an individual:
- that has mentored/coached for a number of years and feel this is the time to move to the next level;
- that has created and managed businesses in the past and who is therefore sufficiently equipped in terms of knowledge and experience;
- who has worked as a business professional at senior level, that wants to pass that knowledge and experience on by acting as a coach and Hive facilitator.
- have a high proficiency level and knowledge in all aspects of business creation;
- have a thorough understanding of business management and organisation;
- be an articulate and confident presenter;
- have a strong understanding of teaching skills;
- have the ability to develop one-to-one coaching strategies;
- have strong understanding of sales and marketing strategies;
- be empathetic to a range of business people;
- be a high achiever who has consistently delivered outstanding commercial performance;
- have excellent Microsoft skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Teams or Zoom experience.
Hive Thinking are based in Nottingham however we are open to applicants from across the country.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a supporting cover letter saying why you are suitable for this role.
Salary: OTE £30-70K